FILLED PASTA (Fresh Frozen)
- These products consist of fresh pasta sheets combined with a variety of fillings such as meats, local and imported cheeses, herbs, mushrooms and vegetables.
- They come in a range of shapes including squares, circles, triangles and crescents (half moons).
- They are generally served with a light sauce, in broth or added to salads once cooked and cooled.
- Chicken & Asparagus
- Pea & Dili
- Pumpkin & Almond
- Pumpkin, Almond & Poppyseed
- Ricotta & Spinach
- Sweetpotato & Sun Dried Tomato
Egg pasta squares or “pillows” filled with meats, seafood, cheese or vegetables. Usually square with a jagged edge, but may also be round.
One of the most popular filled pasta shapes Can be served as a dish with sauce or added to soups.
Suggested sauces: Light tomato sauce, light cream-based sauce.