FILLED PASTA (Fresh Frozen)
- These products consist of fresh pasta sheets combined with a variety of fillings such as meats, local and imported cheeses, herbs, mushrooms and vegetables.
- They come in a range of shapes including squares, circles, triangles and crescents(half moons).
- They are generally served with a light sauce, in broth or added to salads once cooked and cooled.
- Chicken & Spinach
- Chicken & Almond
- Margherita (Fetta & Olives)
- Mediterranean (Eggplant, Peppers & Sun Dried Tomatoes)
Small , ring-shaped filled pasta. Generally filled with meat, cheese or vegetables.
Believed to have originated in Italy’s Emilia-Romagna region, and traditionally served in broth at Christmas in the region’s Bologna.
May be served as a dish with sauce or added to soups and salads.
Suggested sauces: light tomato sauce, light cream-based sauce.